DESCRIPTION OF THE ROUTE "CYCLING"
Con Drafting (it is allowed to go to wheel)
- Departure from the transition park along Avenida de las Playas in the direction of Calle Norway.
- Go up Norway Street until it joins the LZ-40.
- Once incorporated into the LZ – 40 towards the airport to the turning point.
- Once we have made the turn, we head towards the Toro roundabout and turn at the second turning point.
- When we reach the height of the exit to the Rancho Texas roundabout (Norwegian Street) we will have a complete turn.
- We do another complete circuit on the LZ – 40 and we will have the second lap.
- We begin the last lap of the LZ-40 circuit and when we reach the exit to the Rancho Texas roundabout (Norwegian Street), we will take the exit to return along Norway Street and Las Playas Avenue to the transition park.
3 laps of the LZ circuit – 40.
There is no refreshment station on the bike route for the Olympic distance.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROUTE “RACE ON FOOT”
- Departure from the transition park along Avenida de las Playas in the direction of Calle Norway along the bike lane (through the lane on our left).
- Once we have passed the intersection of Calle Norway, we run along the asphalt (in the lane to our left) until we reach the turning point located on Avenida de las Playas in front of the Costa Mar Shopping Center.
- We return in the same way by the opposite lane to the one we left until we reach the turning point located before the finish line.
- We turn around and start the second lap.
- Once the second lap is complete, we do not make the turn and enter the finish line.
2 laps of the Avenida de Las Playas circuit.
The refreshment station will be located at the height of the Dolomiti Ice Cream Parlor, being able to take refreshment stations both on the way out and on the way back from the circuit. In total there will be 4 aid stations to complete the 10 kilometres:
1st. 1.1 kilometer
2nd. 4.1 kilometer
3rd. 6.1 kilometer
4th. 9.1 kilometer